Chevrolet Suburban CNG
Key Features and Specifications
World CNG, in partnership with IMPCO Automotive, offers the EPA- certified bi-fuel compressed natural gas (CNG) Chevrolet Suburban 5.3L.
- Safe and affordable solution for commercial fleets, utility and municipal fleets, and limousine services
- CNG package works alongside the factory fueling system to cut down on fuel costs and provide additional range
- Model availability: Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe 1500 LS, LT, LTZ
- No modifications to the factory tow package or exhaust and minimal underhang from the factory bumper
- 100% of original cargo space is retained
- Two CNG tank options provide up to 150 miles of additional range
- CNG Tank Option 1: Two Type-1 steel CNG tanks with 9.0 GGE of fuel storage
- CNG Tank Option 2: Two Type-4 composite CNG tanks with 9.2 GGE of fuel storage
- Available for model years 2011-2013
For more information, please contact us.