Dodge Grand Caravan CNG
Key Features and Specifications
World CNG, in partnership with NatGasCar, offers the first-ever EPA-certified compressed natural gas (CNG) minivan: the Dodge Grand Caravan 3.6L.
- Safe and affordable solution for taxi and for-hire companies, utility/municipal fleets, light cargo delivery services, and ADA, wheelchair, and medical transport operators
- Fifth passenger capability and generous cargo space
- Optional ADA-compliant low floor side-loading wheelchair ramp
- No modifications to the factory floor, rear bumper, or factory exhaust
- Available in dedicated and bi-fuel CNG platforms
- Single composite CNG tank with 11.2 GGE of fuel storage provides up to 200 miles of estimated range for the dedicated platform
- Bi-fuel platform with OEM gas tank offers 400 additional miles of range
- Conversion system also applicable to the Chrysler Town & Country minivan
- Available for model years 2011 and 2012
For more information, please contact us.