Isuzu NPR Truck CNG
Key Features and Specifications
World CNG offers the EPA- and CARB-certified compressed natural gas (CNG) Isuzu NPR Truck.
- Safe and affordable solution for private contractors, utility/municipal fleets, and delivery services
- Wheelbase options: 109 in., 132.5 in., 150 in., and 176 in.
- Available in dedicated CNG platform for gasoline version of the NPR (GVWR 12,000 lbs.) and NPR HD (GVWR 14,500 lbs.)
- Composite CNG tanks with 41.8 GGE of fuel storage provide up to 350 miles of range for the 132.5”, 150” and 176” wheelbases
- Composite CNG tanks with 24.8 GGE of fuel storage provide up to 250 miles of range for the 109” wheelbase, with additional tank configurations also available
- Available for model year 2012
For more information, please contact us.
- Cleaner-burning World CNG natural gas vehicles add longevity to fleets by meeting or exceeding fuel efficiency standards while delivering unprecedented fuel savings
- All World CNG conversions include the following safety features: electronic cylinder valves, pressure release devices, and custom-welded steel tank shielding
- World CNG Conversion systems are installed in compliance with NFPA-52/FMVSS standards and NGV2-2010 guidelines
- Vehicle procurement and financing may be available for qualified buyers
- Warranty: 3 years or 36,000 miles on emission-related components